Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We went to Cincinnati to spend Easter weekend with Bryan's family. Thanks to Baltimore traffic and finishing up last-minute duties at work, we almost missed the flight. We got on the plane with 5 minutes to spare! Once we got there, we had a relaxing weekend and enjoyed spending time with the family. Oh, and I had a great time on my shopping spree! (No comments from the Peanut Gallery!) Here's some pictures from the weekend:


Marsha and her babies!


Looking Picture-Perfect, as always!



Awww...aren't we cute!? I bought this sweater just so we could match!

I think we have a new tradition! Just wait 'til we have kids.....


I love the color-coordinating!

(We are all laughing because Marsha was having a hard time figuring
out how to take to picure! You did good, Marsha!)


"Don't be the bunny..."
(This reminds me of a scene from the musical "Urinetown" that my sister was in a few year's ago. "It always cracks Bryan and I up!)



1 comment:

Brian, Shelya, and Blythe said...

Hey girl! It's good to hear from you. Blythe is definitely an Arbonne baby even though I don't do it anymore ;-) Email me and let me know what's going on with you, where you're living, etc. (Shel8153 at aol.com) Congrats on the wedding by the way!