Thursday, March 20, 2008

How'd I get So Lucky!

Bryan called me earlier to have me check his e-mail (he doesn't have access at work). It was just the usual junk from Alamo, Proflowers, etc. I told him there wasn't anything important in there. He was like, "are you sure? Nothing from this morning?" So, I logged back in and checked the ones from this morning. I'm not sure how I overlooked it the first time, but as I looked again, I saw an e-mail from Ticketmaster. I opened it and it was a reciept for 2 tickets to Casting Crowns! They are coming to Baltimore next week and I had mentioned that I would like to go. I didn't get a response from Bryan so I figured he wasn't really listening to me. (I often ramble on and on about random things.) Apparently he heard me! Little surprises like that remind me that I am the luckiest girl in the world! Although we don't get to see each other much right now because of Bryan's commute, I know it's only a short-term situation and it's all worth it!

No comments: