Friday, July 11, 2008

Diamond's Birthday

Diamond turned one on June 21st. To celebrate, we went to her favorite place - the field by our house. She loves to run around an play catch with her ball. She recently discovered that running through the woods is REALLY fun! The first time she did it, I got worried that she was going to keep running and I'd have to call Bryan and tell him that I lost our dog! She came back, though, and now it doesn't worry me. She's such a baby that she doesn't like to be away from us for long! I think she really enjoyed her special day!

She was taking a break after running around. I think the grass cools her down; she likes to stretch out and cool off after running around like crazy.

She was really worn out!

To celebrate her birthday, we got her a cupcake from the Doggie Bakery. She wasn't sure what to do with it, but once she realized it was food, she was all over it!

In honor of Diamond, Bryan and I went out to dinner. Here I am after we got home. This was around the time my belly really started to pop - or was I just full from dinner?!

Here's my handsome husband, Bryan. What a beautiful family I have!



No comments: