Sunday, May 18, 2008

Three Months....

Okay, this is NOT my favorite picture but since I'll only be three months pregnant once, I had to post it. My belly looks a little bit bigger and my hair is shorter (which had nothing to do with being pregnant. That was me thinking cutting my hair would stop the frizziness I've been dealing with on the humid days we've had here in Maryland.) but other than that, I think I've pretty much stayed the same. I haven't been sick once, which is great! I hope I don't start getting morning sickness in the coming months. I'm thankful every day that goes by for the miracle Bryan and I are blessed with.

1 comment:

Angel said...

you are so adorable- CONGRATULATIONS!
i am so excited for you. keep taking the progression pictures you will be glad you have them (maybe without the crocs though)! i hope you have a great pregnancy but if you don't i promise you will forget everything when you get to hold your little peanut! congratulations and keep the pictures coming!