Sunday, May 4, 2008

What is it??

For those new moms out there, or anyone that's given birth or has known someone that has given birth in the last 20 years, you should be able to guess what this picture is of. It's not as easy as I make it sound, though. When asking my mom's girlfriends, only one of them got it right. My favorite answer was "a cave". Depending on how you look at it, that could be right...

Any guesses???


If you have no clue, maybe this will help you...


Yes, folks, that really light horizontal line does in fact make a plus sign, which according to this home pregnancy test, means I am pregnant. I wasn't convinced so I went to my doctor and she confirmed the results. This test was taken about 5 weeks ago, so as of today, I'm 11 weeks. Bryan and I couldn't be happier! Nothing like taking care of everything right away! This is a busy year for us!

No comments: