Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

This year we went to Vegas for Memorial Day weekend. My brother plays in a baseball tournament every year and it's given my family an excuse to fly out for the weekend. Last time I went was in 2005 and that trip consisted of my sister's luggage getting lost until the last day and my 80-year old Grandmother being serenaded at the karaoke bar. This year Bryan and I decided to fly out and meet my parents, his mom, his sister and his brother-in-law. The weather was cooler than normal and rained a bit but it was perfect for walking around, which we did LOTS of! I didn't mind so much, though, since it burned all the calories I ate! We had a lot of fun playing the slots (I'll stick to the penny machines!) and spending time with our families.

Bryan and I at the Wee Kirk Chapel where Leslie and Josh renewed their vows.

Who needs taxis? We thought squeezing in the car would be fun. Whose idea was that?!


The family minus one...since we live all over the country we can never seem to ALL get together at the same time!

No comments: